[vdr] Re: "progress display" causes artefacts during replay

Matthias Schniedermeyer wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 07:01:49PM +0200, Matthias Ehmann wrote:
>
>>Hello list,
>>
>>I've encountered the following problem:
>>
>>If show the progress display while replaying a recording there are
>>artefacts shown in the image - especially if there is much motion in the
>>image.
>>The signal quality is excellent and viewing the recording without
>>showing progress display causes no artefacts.
>

> That is totally normal. This "limitation" has always been there.

The fact that it has been always there doesn't make it any better :)
I noticed this "behaviour" seems to apply only to playbacks...(?)

If I watch normal TV with mp3 plugin's progress bar on there are
absolutely no disturbances at all. How come ?

> Bis denn

Thanks for any enlightment ;)

--
with best regards