From: "Steffen Barszus" <st_barszus@gmx.de>
To: <vdr@linuxtv.org>
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 11:22 AM
Subject: [vdr] Re: How to setup a 2 card system (a full-featured and a
low-budged card)

On Friday 04 October 2002 11:30, you wrote:

> And please, I need a hint for my remote!
>
> >Also, at the moment my lirc remoted doesn't work.
> >I get the message: /dev/lircd: Connection refused
>
> Thank you,
> Harry

I have had the same message. For me the connection was made other
/tmp/.lircd.
So changin the lircd to provide this functionality other /dev/lircd is the
solution , or like I made it changin :

interface.c:  rcIo = new cRcIoLIRC("/dev/lircd");
=>
interface.c:  rcIo = new cRcIoLIRC("/tmp/.lircd");

should work.

Greets

Steffen

subject.