[vdr] Re: How to setup a 2 card system (a full-featured and a low-budged card)

On Monday 07 October 2002 10:56, you wrote:
> Hi All,
> @ Steffen
>
> do u mean u changed the fifo vdr takes instructions from
> in the source for VDR ?
>
> it does interest me because i am using multimouse to emulate an x10 radio
> remote controller on VDR
> it creates two entreis in /dev/ ... /dev/mmuse for the daemon, and
> /dev/x10.fifo, where the data received from the remote  by the daemon is
> written
> in this case did you modify lirc src or vdr src ?

As I've written I modified the source of vdr :
interface.c:  rcIo = new cRcIoLIRC("/dev/lircd");
 =>
interface.c:  rcIo = new cRcIoLIRC("/tmp/.lircd");
 Maybe
interface.c:  rcIo = new cRcIoLIRC("/dev/x10.fifo");
will work for you . Dont know since I've never seen that "mouse"

Greets
Steffen