[vdr] Re: VDR-Logo contest "Frontplattendesigner"

Am Montag, 7. Oktober 2002 22:21 schrieb Markus Struck:

> Hi,
>
> > I would like to engrave the official logo to a front panel (going to
> > use "Frontplatten Designer").

Hello

I also would like to use the "Frontplatten Designer" programm to build my own
Front for my new case, but I could not find the VDR Logo in the right format
to use with the "Frontplatten Designer".

@ Markus Struck

could you please tell me wich format you use ,or send me the VDR Logo in the
right format ?

Regards

Oliver Lorei