[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.1.13

Zitiere Michael Moster <dvb@juelich-gmbh.de>:

> Am 13.10.2002 20:55:52, schrieb Guido Fiala <gfiala@s.netic.de>:
>
> [...]
> quite
> with that
> >>
> >> I guess you should post this in the linux-dvb ml, too.
> >
> >Will test it tomorrow again, maybe someone else has it too then.
> [...]
>
> I use 2 rev 1.3 also. you talk about the driver 20020623 ?

Yes, this one. Although i have similar problems with someelder driver (from
April) since a few weeks, without changing anything at the system!
First ARM crashs since months! It seems the firmware is taking damaged MPEG2
streams without checks to decode and then gets confused until reset, not quite
the best way...