[vdr] Re: Determing which dvb-card is busy with recording

Am Mittwoch, 16. Oktober 2002 16:00 schrieben Sie:
> Stefan Lang wrote:
> > I didn't have any knowledge regarding svdrp. Any info is welcome!
> > When it works, I will post my little c-program to the community. It
> > simply turns eight LEDs on or off; you can control this via commandline,
> > so you can integrate it in any script. The tool uses LCDproc with its
> > "8bit extended" wiring/driver.
>
> Do you mean you have an LCD and your 8 "pixel" LED board on LCDproc at
> the same time?? how?

It's rather simple: LCDproc controls the LCD as usual, with a slightly
different wiring. Look into "LCDproc-$version/docu/README" and there "8-bit
extended. In this doc are some tools mentioned (lcdtime, portato), which are
switching 8 LEDs over a 74LS373 chip. These tools have "have hard wired"
functions, so I looked into portata source and wrote a new tool, which simply
turns LEDs "on" and "off". This tool and LCDproc are running absolutley
independently. You only have to tweak the wiring of your LCD and built the
rest of the circuit....is documented in "lcdtime/lcd.ps".

I'm still working on it. Friday or saturday I will have finished my
experiments and certainly I will report the results to the ML! Okay???

Bye
Stefan