[vdr] Zapping

Hi,

When I change channels with VDR, it never fails, but it will show for maybe
1/5 of a second the new channel I am changing to, then a black flash (1/5 of
a second a black screen and no audio), and then it will go back to the new
channel and stay there.

So whenever you tune it instantly shows the new channel, but then flashes a
black mute picture, and then continues normally.

Nothing I can't live with, but I am just wondering if it is a "known" thing
for vdr (1.0.4) or wether I should look at the driver side.

Cheers,
Dennis