[vdr] Re: AW: Re: burned DVB-s

> Cold? Do you call this cold, it's just crisp autumn weather,
> only -5C, it ain't cold, wait till february and -35C
>
> Digging the cable underground is allways good, if possible,
> even if it's only 30cm deep.

Crisp autumn weather, that's funny! But because you know it is only going to
get worse and worse it might as well be -20000C :)

Snow is fun for a while, but it gets old fast! I'm starting my 4th Finnish
winter now and I can honestly say I have already seen enough to never see one
again and be happy about it :-))

I might hibernate this year. Just have to get a big enough HDD so VDR will
catch all my shows :)

Cheers,
Dennis