[vdr] Re: PLEASE HELP (was: LCDproc Plugin Settings error (??!) )

Am Montag 21 Oktober 2002 20:13 schrieben Sie:
> > > I had similar problems with the AIO 17.10. If I tried to access
> > > any menu (w or w/o Plugins) VDR froze and returned to the
> > > console with a seg fault. I reinstalled VDR 1.1.13 (didn't even
> > > try to unpatch) . Now everything is working again:
> > > You may want to try a true vanilla VDR (w/o patches, plugins
> > > ,etc). Maybe the unpatch doesn't unpatch everything. Did you
> > > try VDR with a cool system? Maybe it`s a heating problem.
> >
> > Only the Setup Menu here.
> > Yes I have done that - everything works again.
> > Thanks to your tip, I think I've isolated the problem to one of the
> > MiniAIO-Switches
> > COLOR, CB, ICT
> > that means, if compiling with those 3 ON, I get those segfaults,
> > a vanilla vdr with MiniAIO-17.10 with those switches OFF works
> > fine.
>
> I think the (or one) problem is located in the Progressbar-Patch (BARS=1).
> With a lot of debugging I think I could trace the (or one) problem back to
> osd.c in the function cOsdMenu::Display(void):
>       if (titleProgbar)
>          Interface->SetBitmap(titleProgbarOffset, 0, *titleProgbar);
> These lines cause crashes but I actually don't know why.
> Commenting these lines out I had no crashes the whole weekend.

I have to correct myself:
The problem is not only limited to these lines. The following two lines cause
the same problems:
#ifdef CALENDER
  if (titleTimeLine)
    Interface->SetBitmap(titleTimeLinex, titleTimeLiney, *titleTimeLine);
#endif // CALENDER

The whole weekend I tried to get rid of these problems by moving the drawing
of the bitmaps to a Display() method in the derived classes, but this doesn't
work either.
Any suggestions?

Tobias