[vdr] Re: AW: av synchronization in live video

> i had the same problem. my solution:
> put an heatsink on your dvb-card and cool it with a fan.
>
> with this solution my problems were blown away.
>
> bye
> guido

Hi,

I've been wanting to do this, but am wondering how to properly stick a
heatsink on it? With some kind of heat conducting glue? Some kind of fastener
(how)? Drill a hole through the ARM and screw it? :P

Also, which parts in particular. The ARM I am sure, the tuner gets warm but I
don't know if it itself influences the card operations, any other chips which
need to be cooled?

Cheers,
Dennis