[vdr] AW: TVMovie Clickfinder-Data

Hello,

recently I also discovered the TVMovie database. I was looking for
some kind of service that also supplies the Showview numbers. Would
be an nice feature to program vdr via Showview.
Maybe you allready know this, but the TVMovie data is stored in
a MS Access 2.0 database file. So I think it should be quite easy
to extract the data you need. As the Showview numbers are also there
you can enter a number via remote control and than look it up in the
TVMovie database. So there is no need for decoding the Showview number.

CU

Jens