[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: VDRnews.de a site only for VDR

On Mon 04 Nov, Udo Dluzinski bloviated thus:

> In need help fron anyone who will spend a little bit time to help other
> people to start through the VDR.

If you set up a Wiki, I'll happily add loads of information.  Anything
else makes it a little difficult to work.

> Remember: This is the first version of this site. Any critic and suggestions
> are welcome.

Erm, most of it's in German and my German doesn't stretch much beyond
"zwei bier bitte" and "die zug noch Weimar".  8)

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon@rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

A lifetime of listening to disco music is a high price to pay
for one's sexual preference

- Quentin Crisp

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --