[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: VDRnews.de a site only for VDR

At Monday 04 November 2002 13:58 Rev Simon Rumble wrote:
> > Remember: This is the first version of this site. Any critic and
> > suggestions are welcome.

1.) Please make most areas public (especially the download area)
2.) Don't send back people to from where they came when they accidentally
    access an area that's restricted (but definitely shouldn't be)

I've clicked the download button I've seen "restricted" for a VERY short
time and I couldn't access the page anymore with the same browser window.

And, please, more public, less private. I don't want to remember any
single additional password on the internet for information I could get
anywhere else, too.

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt