[vdr] Re: driver from kernel or sperate drivers

Alle 01:10, mercoledì 30 ottobre 2002, ha scritto:
> Hi,
>

> When I try to use extra comiled dvb driver modules, I can't insmod them,
> because than there are many unresolved Symbols.
>
> It seems that the dvb driver have the same problem with the plain kernel
> 2.4.19 from kernel.org.

I installed mdk 9.0 yesterday over a 8.2, the latest CVS snapshot of DVB
driver and latest VDR 1.1.15 compiled both flawlessy and run without
problems.

The only thing I still can't do is to use the Hauppauge remote with lirc (it
was working with vdr 1.0.4 and old drivers): where are the lirc_dvb drivers
in the new HEAD?

Bye

--
Alessandro Pasotti