[vdr] ANNOUNCE: Online Channeleditor for all VDR-Versions

Hello List,

Uwe Weissbach and me have created a Online Channeleditor for VDR 1.0.x 1.1.x
and x.x.x :-)

We have made a databasestructure that fits nearly all variables of a digital
channel assignment. You at first able to create a channel.conf for 1.0.x and
1.1.x. . In fact you must be a registred member to use this editor because
it will save any selections you made in a cookie.

Uwe and me need many administrators of any country to maintain this
database. I guess the database is ok but the variables can be incomplete or
useless. So we need testers an suggestions too.

@all: Please help if you can.

If you able to help mail to Uwe or me to get Adminrights on VDRnews.de to
maintain the data. We only need the realname and an email. Then you get the
data back in a few minutes:-)

Ok. @Klaus what you thing about a sheduled chat on VDRnews.de in the Webchat
1 or 2 times a month?

Thanks for interesting.