[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: Online Channeleditor for all VDR-Versions

> Uwe Weissbach and me have created a Online Channeleditor for VDR 1.0.x
> 1.1.x and x.x.x :-)

Excelent feature :) However it isn't much use to us scandinavians unless
you add the 1W and 5E sattelite positions.

And how do you use the encryption field of channels.conf? None of my usual
channels are FTA so that the encryption field is correct is essential. A
unique number for each encryption type is sufficient.

--
Mvh. Are Årseth