[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: Online Channeleditor for all VDR-Versions

Hi Bashy,

From: "bashy"

> "I found vdrnews last week and tought it could be a good place" ???

Of course, will be.

http://www.4freeboard.to/board/thread.php?threadid=20799&sid=97be54e39b47ede
> d31ae14bfb78c3ada
> vdrnews = ?

I cant belive your ambition to decry my site. Anybody ( yu arraign me)
submitted some illegal patches to vdrnews and posted in this forum.You
intrude my site and post slly things about scripts from Klaus you modified.
You told me you will protect runvdr by a copy right on you - as an example.
This is very ludicrous.

So hold on to dercy me and vdrnews.de and this list is a bad place to do
something like that. No more comments to your activities.

> bashy
and many aliases.

Udo