[vdr] Re: ARM crash when watching the same channel as recording

Jörg Knitter wrote:

> But I discovered one really reproduceable bug/feature. When I do
> timeshift playback and press the BACK key ('Exit' on my remote) that
> enables going up one menu or hiding the OSD, my VDR (1.1.15) crashes and
> is being restarted.

Is there an error message in the log file like

Nov 15 16:28:51 video kernel: av71100: ARM crashed!

when that happens? In that case it is probably the well known problem
that the ARM crashes when the OSD is used during simultaneous record/replay.

Too bad we don't have the firmware source, so there's nothing we can do
to even try to find out what's wrong there... :-(

Klaus