[vdr] Re: VDR with DXR3 without DVB

Hi Antti,

On Sunday 17 November 2002 19:33, you wrote:
> I'm planning a VDR replayer for my bedroom, and I have an extra DXR3 card
> + remote. Could I use DXR3+VDR without a DVB card as replay-only? If I
> share my /video/ as NFS, can I also add timers, browse EPG from my
> replayer?
A few days ago, i have tried vdr-1.1.15 & dxr3-plugin without any dvb card. I
was able to go through my recording list and select one for viewing. I'm not
sure if one could browse through EPG and add timers, but i'll try that.

Greetings
Stefan.

Btw: As you might know, not all other plugins are working (yet) together with
the DXR3-plugin.