[vdr] Command-line problems when starting VDR-plugins

Hi,

when I start VDR 1.1.1x with plugin-options like -Premote, -Pstream
or -Phello in runvdr everything works fine.

But when I use options like -P"hello --aaa=ABC" I get error-messages similar
to "unknown option" or "unknown command". It seems the options are not
assigned to the plugins but to VDR itself.

As I've had similar problems with other scripts this seems to depend on the
way RedHat (7.3) parses scripts (other use of " ?).

Maybe some of you experieced the same problems and can give me a hint how to
solve it?

Thanx

Rene