[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: prefermenu-0.4.0 plugin

Olivier JACQUES wrote:

> @Klaus: for the "Stop Replay" menu entry that appears when not playing
> anything, I suspect a more general issue in VDR (or when a plugin do
> something wrong?), as I also get this with MPlayer plugin. I have this in
> 1.1.15 but I don't think I had it in 1.1.14 (I could be wrong).

A plugin that uses cControl to display an arbitrary OSD behaves like
a player plugin in many aspects. cControl was never designed for such purposes.

I'm in the process of modifying things so that a plugin can open its
own, self defined OSD without having to (ab)use cControl. Once this is
done, there will be no more "Stop Replay" menu entry for plugins like
yours.

Klaus