[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: prefermenu-0.4.0 plugin

On Mittwoch, 20. November 2002 09:46 Olivier JACQUES wrote:
> You mean when "No preferred channel exists"?. It doesn't occure anymore
> when you have your first "preferred channel"? If yes, it is a bug I'm aware
> of. I'll try to fix it soon.

No I really mean if cDevice::CurrentChannel() returns 0. (I guess there are
very few cases where this happens, but on my vdr it actually did, somehow)

> What I have in my TODO:
> - Any other suggestion?

What about extending prefermenu in a way that you can administer groups,
too? The menu design is great, and the left/right buttons could scroll the
groups as up/down scrolls the channels.

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt