[vdr] AW: Re: epg2timers 0.9.6.

Hi,

just had a "little" problem with epgtimers. After getting the new
information from tvtv.de the list is first deleted and than created. In
my case it was deleted just before vdr whether to shutdown the machine.
The list was empty, so the shutdown was performed and the boot time in
my bios was set to none... The next moment the timer was created, but
too late to tell the computer when to boot again. My suggestion is to
copy timers.conf to a temp file, perform the update and than copy it
back to timers.conf again. So the timer list won't be empty.

Bye,

      Gernot

P.S. Don't misunderstand my critics. It _is_ a great program anyway - I
was just a bit frustrated, because of the loss of my recording...