[vdr] Re: epg2timers 0.9.6.

Hallo, Carsten

> epg2timers 0.9.6 has been converted to the new http://tvtv.de
> "merkliste"
> format and the channel naming scheme of the http://tvtv.de channel
> icons.
>
> The new name table that epg2timers 0.9.6 uses to recognize
> http://tvtv.de
> channels and map them to VDR channels is still a bit small (50 entries),
> but it's a start. Contributions are welcome!

yes it run's - good work - and very fast,

let me use this mail to bring up some problems:

1. I work with start_time_safety_margin and stop_time_safety_margin (wich is
absolutly usefull) but makes problems if I try to record 2 movies in a line
i.e.: this evening I want to record 20.40 - 22.50 "Das grosse Fressen" on Arte
and 22.50 - 00.30 "Black Box BRD" on Arte again.
with start_time_safety_margin and stop_time_safety_margin I get (in my case)
20.35 - 23.00 and 22.45 - 0.40 with upcoming problems during the recording...
My workaround is put that both together manually, make one recording 20.40 - 0.40
and divide it by cutting later.
Do you mean it could be possible as a solution in epg2timers, so
if endtime of a recording and starttime of a new one is the same, on the same
channel...?

2. There is a problem with set up recordings over 6.00 a.m. (starting before and
ending after). epg2timers put it in the timers list twice.

3. It would be nice if all settings (pathes, things like start_time_safety_margin,
channel names, episode names, genre names) are in one file together (like
epg2timers.conf), so I don't have to edit 3 or 4 files with every update...

thanks again for this usefull proggy,

Uwe Weissbach