[vdr] ˙SO-8859-1?Q?Automount_for_VDRDATA-Disk´s?

Hello List

I only want to tell you that i have installed automount (using AUTOFS) on 3 Boxes
wich should able to play data DVD-R´s (with VDR Directory Structure).

All i can say: it works great !

If you set TIMEOUT to something like 10sec. you are even able to eject the Disk only by
pressing the EJECT button.

No more Mout or Unmount command´s needed.

All i have  to do is to put the Disk into the DVD Drive and open the Recording-Menü.

If anyone need help with this - please contact me.

CU

Axel