[vdr] Software supend to disk with vdr

Hi,

yesterday I have installed the software suspend software from
http://fchabaud.free.fr/English/default.php3?COUNT=3&FILE0=Tricks&FILE1=Laptop&FILE2=Swsusp
on my new Multitainer with a vanilla 2.4.19 kernel.

After a few tweaks (increasing time delay before power down, optimizing
module loading and runvdr script) it works now reliable. The suspend is
done within about 15 seconds, the resume in about 40 s (including bios
test and 5 s bootmanager delay) exactly to the point where the system
has been stopped. May be this is interesting for more people

Please, feel free to ask further questions.

Emil