[vdr] Re: vdr2divx problem

Am Mittwoch, 27. November 2002 07:02 schrieben Sie:
> Am Son, 2002-11-24 um 22.58 schrieb Gerald Stieglbauer:
> > > $CATSTR | nice -n 10 $ENCEXE [...]
> > > nice -n 10 $ENCEXE $ENCSRC [...]
> >
> > Ok, this works...
>
> I have this problem since I use vdr2divx, even with 1.0.x. I've written
> a workaround that checks if mplayer can read this video through pipe, so
> I don't know exactly how often this happens, but I guess every 10th-15th
> recording. AFAIK it is not a problem of a specific channel or AC3.
> I don't use pvainstrumento, could it help if I would use it?
>
> ciao
> Dariush
Yes, i guess PVAstrumento cures the problem ! However i haven't managed
PVAstrumento running under wine to accept files >2GB, or produce files >2GB !
So, basically there's the same limitation you have with mencoder 001.vdr
instead of cat *.vdr | mencoder !

Martin