[vdr] Re: distribution

> > I don't like SUSE as they have weird names and paths for configuration-files
> > and YAST overwrites all settings made manually.
> One of the myths that keep going since SuSE 5.x... This problem should
> be fixed since a while ;)

Nope. I have to use SuSE sometimes and it is not gone... At home I use
Debian and FreeBSD and I had no problems with Debian for the last couple
of years (I also tried SuSE and Mandrake). Mandrake would be my second
choice after Debian. But I think everybody will tell that "his"
distribution is the best :))

Bye,

   Gernot