[vdr] Re: distribution

> Nope. I have to use SuSE sometimes and it is not gone... At home I use
> Debian and FreeBSD and I had no problems with Debian for the last couple
> of years (I also tried SuSE and Mandrake). Mandrake would be my second
> choice after Debian. But I think everybody will tell that "his"
> distribution is the best :))

Hi

I wrote "suse" because here i run 3 VDRīs - all with SUSE 7.3 (kernel 2.4.10) and
the good thing is, that this SUSE-Version works perfekt with VDR and DVB-DRIVER.

No Patches needed - no other Kernel or anything else.

I also tryed 8.0 and i had Problems to geht DVB/VDR runnung - also with 7.1 and
7.0.

I donīt want to say that i "love SUSE" because here i have a 7.1 SERVER running
with several bugs (CRON-Daemon hangup, problems with ppoe,....) but the 7.3 works
perfekt with VDR.

CU