[vdr] Re: vdr2divx problem

Okay, I will test all combinations. Since I currently have not much time, I
will test vdr 1.1.14 (with old and new drivers) under daily use conditions
for my normally made records (and hope that nothing of my records will be
lost ;-)).
After that test sessions (prospective in a few days) I will post my results
again.

Meanwhile, thanks for your help!

cu,
Gerald.

Am Dienstag, 26. November 2002 23:15 schrieben Sie: