From: "Sascha Volkenandt" <mailbot1@wat.willz.de>
To: <vdr@linuxtv.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 6:52 PM
Subject: [vdr] Re: Infrared receiver

On Mittwoch, 27. November 2002 10:38 Stefan Lang wrote:
> I had a look at the dvb wiring (J2) on bashy's website! Could anyone tell
> me which type of infrared receiver fits into this circuit and which
> lirc-driver is used with it?

Try the home-brew one (3,51¤ at Conrad last week) *g*

BTW I am pretty sure that the new HEAD-Driver is not usable with the old
lirc_dev module for Hauppauge <-> LIRC to work. I've tried last week (at a
friend's computer), and the main problem was, that one of two needed modules
weren't even present anymore.
(You used to have lirc_dev from the LIRC package and lirc_dvb from the DVB
drivers, but lirc_dvb is gone in HEAD)

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt

subject.