[vdr] Re: VDR user counter is online

M Meddaugh wrote:

> "wouldn't it be also interesting on how may computers and with how many
> DVB cards for each computer VDR is running?
>
> This would give more information about the installed base.
>
> Emil

> I agree, info like which distro or hardware ppl are using would be nifty
> too.
>
> Mike

I'm afraid the more questions one has to answer for such a user counter, the
fewer people may be willing to register. Although I do think it would be
interesting to have that additional information, I wouldn't want to scare
away anybody by asking too many questions. Besides, apparently the number of
users who did register isn't that big, anyway (currently just 233)...

Klaus