[vdr] Re: epg2timers and tvtv.co.uk

fruit wrote:
> I've been playing with epg2timers here for the last few days, using a
> DVB-t card and Channels.conf here in the UK.
>
> I'm getting a merkeliste.html file OK, but running through epg2timers only
> shows
> 40pnrs.
> 0 timer entries created.
>
> My feeling is that the data is not being presented as epg2timers expects,
> but as I'm not sure what it's expcting, I'm a bit stuck :-\

The data on http://www.tvtv.co.uk are still in the old (epg2timers <= 0.9.3)
format.
If you want to use the latest epg2timers, use  http://www.tvtv.de
(the british channels should be there as well).

If you want to use http://www.tvtv.co.uk, use epg2timers <= 0.9.3.
You may have to tweak a few lines of code, so the date etc. is
parsed correctly (I have never personally tried, but IIRC somebody from France
has done such a thing for the tvtv.fr).
It may not be worth the effort, as I assume http://www.tvtv.co.uk will
change to the new format soon.

Carsten.