[vdr] AW: Re: video data stream broken on device 2

I now have both cards at different interrupts and they do not share an
interrupt with any other card. It is the same effect. Every time a recording
starts, vdr exits with this "emergency exit", after "video data stream
broken on device 2" apperars.

No luck at all.

Gruss / Danke

Stephan