[vdr] Re: DVB-C

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, Rienecker, Fa. Evenio, ITS P, M wrote:

>[...]
>
>> It appears that www.usa-x.org (thats in germany) have then in stock.
>> They send stuff very quickly, I bought DVB-S from there, no problems.
>
>I met the guy personally (lives a few miles me).
>>From what I know, concerning Siemens stuff, he sells only what he has on
>stock.

Sounds good. According to the page the card is identical with the
Hauppauge one, so I assume it has composite video out? The site doesn't
really have any links to the manufacturer/specs, nor does my googling turn
up any useful info.

I'm very sorry for cluttering up this list with these silly questions, but
this is the only forum I've actually managed to find that touches these
issues.

--
"It would seem that you have no useful skill or talent whatsoever," he said.
              "Have you thought of going into teaching?"