[vdr] Re: AW: CIM for VDR 1.1.x

I have already looked at this page, but it seems that info is somehow
outdated/incompleted, at least for my case (seca2).
	Will the Magic Module work for me?
	Anyone is doing ok with seca2?

Thanks,

Luis
El Lun 16 Dic 2002 13:50, escribió:
> > I am looking for a CIM for my tecnotrend V1.3.
> > I want to use my subscription to Canal Satelite Digital in Spain,
> > now I have
> > an stable system running VDR 1.1.19 and a driver from the 0.9 series (I
> > think, latest from ftp.cadsoft.de). Canal Satelite Digital uses Seca
> > Mediaguard 2.
> > Any help to now which one is the right CIM would be apreciated.
>
> Look at http://www.linuxdvb.tv/documentation/cim.html . This should answer
>
> Gruss
>
> Stephan

Luis   Javier Martínez Martínez   Instituto Tecnológico de Informática
Linux User         #294788           System Administrator
			      Universidad  Politécnica de Valencia
Email: luimarma@iti.upv.es        Camino de Vera s/n    46071 Valencia