[vdr] Re: Problems with replaying

Olaf Mindermann wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Yesterday I recorded 'Anna und der Konig'. Today I want to cut the
> advertisements, but I can't replay it. There are no strange logs. The
> screen stays black und sound is played for less than 1 sec.
> I've tried replaying with mplayer successfully.
> Any hints?

I assume this was recorded from one of the RTL channels.
Since a few days recordings from RTL can't be replayed any more with the
new driver/firmware. If you replace the firmware with the version dated
April 15 you can replay these recordings.

Apparently RTL has done something to its data that triggers a bug in the
driver/firmware. Let's hope the driver developers can come up with a fix...

Klaus