[vdr] Re: Premote Plugin

Hello,

I have tried everithing to make IR working but nothing worked.
I am using the kernel that came with RH8.0. Can It be a kernel issue?
I have been following all of your advices but remote just dont work for me
neither with evtest, and not a message at all on /var/log/messages
El Lun 23 Dic 2002 20:34, escribió:
> > Yes, I guess. But will the firmware ever get fixed?
It seems that old driver performed better with cams, is it true?
If so, how does the new driver performe with old firmware?  It is seems in
some post that some people is using this combination.

Luis