[vdr] Autorepeat function of the built-in remote port of Haupauge R. 2.1

Hi,

I wondered if the autorepeat function works with the HEAD driver and the
built in IR Port of the Haupauge R.2.1. I'm aware that Oliver tried to fix
this in September. But the only search results were on the DVB-mailinglist
on just the mentioned September - Thread.

I tried it with the current CVS of the DVB driver. evtest is still not
printing more than one event if i keep the button pressed and the
remote-plugin for VDR hasn't changed since than, has it?

Thank you in advance!

Regards, Steffen