[vdr] Sky Plugin?

Hallo :)

This one's aimed mainly at Klaus, but I'm certainly open to takers =)

I'm trying to use the sky plugin which opens /dev/video2 and and reads a
Transport Stream.

At present, the Nova-T card is in another machine, so I'm running only with a
Dxr3....

My channels.conf is just a single line:

EXT TEST:106:h:S28.2E:0:160:80:0:301:222:0:0:0

I've made a FIFO for /dev/video2,  and the Transport Stream I've been
'cat'ing to /dev/video2 was generated from a previous VDR recording and
'pes2ts2' . Using 'tspids' confirms that there are PIDs of 80 and 160 in the
file, and if I extract PID 160 to an ES, and send that to /dev/em8300_mv, the
video is perfect.

I've tried this with vdr 1.1.16 and 1.1.20 with the same results..

$ ./vdr -Pdxr3 -Psky 2>&1 | grep video

I've verified in the Setup => Plugins menu that the Sky plugin is loaded OK,
but when I select channel 1, I'm told 'Channel not available!' and I cannot
see anything in the output that's trying to open /dev/video2 :/

I don't understand the problem, because I have had this working before, and I
can't honestly believe that not having the Nova-T installed is the difference!

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Gavin.