[vdr] AW: Re: MP3 Plugin Problems

> Please try if you get fewer drop outs when enabling the 48kHz
> mode.

Hi,
I tried changing all parameters several times. The only parameter which
changed the behaviour was the background mode. As I've got a 1GHz CPU which
is capable to replay DivX Movies PLUS Mp3 sound track via MPlayer wo/
problems, I can only conclude that it's a bug in the plugin, vdr or the
driver...

And can you explain why it works (even in non 48khz mode) if i go to live
mode??? Everything is fine if i go to a radio station with VPID=1 and a
replay MP3's - there are no problems at all! I'm using a radio station
because the video is black there, so that i get my black screen back!!! (A
workaround....)

Maybe this helps finding an explanation

Regards & thanx so far
Steffen