[vdr] ANNOUNCE: Streamclient-Plugin-0.0.1

Streamclient-Plugin displays the stream created by the Stream-Plugin
(or any other PES stream) on your VDR box.

It's available at:

http://droi.de/streamc/

You'll need:
        vdr >=1.1.20 (I didn't test older versions)
        vdr-stream (http://www.magoa.net/linux/)

If you want to use this together with the dxr3 plugin, you'll need to get
version 0.1.4 from http://www.schluenss.de/DXR3.html. Thanks to Kai and
Stefan for this special release and helping me finding bugs in my plugin.

Just compile it and configure your streamsource with the file
streamsources.conf (format: 'host:port'). You can configure multiple sources,
but at the moment only the first one is used. If no streamsources.conf exists
localhost:2002 will be used.

I tested it on a box with a full-featured card and another one with only
a dxr3 and it's stable for me[tm].

Bye,
Matthias

--