[vdr] Re: mplayer , Driver form 18/12/2002

On Monday 06 January 2003 12:22, you wrote:
> On 06 Jan 2003 Marco Hentschel <marco_hentschel@hentschelit.de> wrote:
> > since I use the dev. version of VDR and a new device driver 18/12/2002 I
> > can't play divx films anymore on my DVB-device. Same mplayer.sh and old
> > driver is working.
>
> You have to patch MPlayer to use the new driver. There was a
> thread about this a few days ago.
>
> AFAIK the current cvs version can be told to use the new driver
> with a configure option.

for current cvs you only need to point to the sources you want to use:

./configure --with-extraincdir=/dir/to/DVB/include
or
./configure --with-extraincdir=/dir/to/DVB/ost/include

You need the first option. It is in cvs since a few days so you may have to
update.

Greets

Steffen
--