[vdr] Re: Finding channels

Hmm, I've browsed the mailing-list archives some more, and as I had a
magic string "ves1820" to also look for I found this thread:

Seems to suggest that we up here use some weird stuff that will never work
with the current drivers without some heavy patching. According to this
page below all channels in our cable network are QAM=128 (whatever that
means), and the drivers apparently don't handle QAM>64 that well (not used
anywhere else?).

	http://www.turunkaapelitv.fi/?sivu=taajuudet&alasivu=digi

That solves it. It can't be done in Finland. Thanks for all the help guys
and girls, it was an interesting ride!

--

   Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness.
                                            -- Terry Pratchett, Men at Arms