[vdr] Re: How to delete "now" the recordings?

On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 11:26:51PM +0100, Matthias Schniedermeyer wrote:

> With only one command before the other two you delete all symlinked
> files. The ".rec"-dires are empty after that and will be deleted by the
> last command.
>
> find /video -type l -printf %l\\n | xargs rm -f

I strongly advice users NOT TO TRY this!!!
It will delete all your VDR recording that are symlinks (for me that's
all recording because /video0 is just a dir in / that don't have much
space on it and that /video1 and /video2 are much bigger ones...).

	Grégoire