[vdr] Playing old recordings with 1.1.20

Hello,

Last weekend I tried version 1.1.20 of VDR with the driver
linux-dvb.2002-12-08.tar.bz2. I encountered that I cannot play all of my old
recordings. Some work, but some don't. The behavior is: the screen gets
black and it starts with a few seconds of the recorded audio. After that I
have silence and still a black screen. The syslog displays no errors.

Did somebody else have the same behavior? Or did I make something wrong?

Best regards,
Anton