[vdr] VDR 1.1.20 "-a" programm is not stopped on switch channel !? / anybody working on AC3 plugin ?

Hallo List,

I have two Questions.

With VDR 1.0.4 I have AC3 running :)
Because my Coax spdif in does not work :( I am using the analog output from
DVB-S for all other Sound.

With VDR 1.1.20 the -a works to. The only problem is that the "-a programm"
is not stopped on Channel Switching - this means that after wathching an AC3
recording I newer get back the Analog Audio :(
When killing ac3play i get analog back - but then AC3 won't work anylonger
:(

Has anybody got an idea ?

This happend on a fresh install of 1.1.20 !

Maybee it is possible to reproduce this on an VDR PC without spdif - I don't
know.

My Second question - is anybody working on an AC3 Plugin ?

Greetings
Christian