[vdr] Re: VPS

On Dienstag, 7. Januar 2003 13:38, you wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Jan 2003, Matejek Bernd wrote:
> > Hello list,
> >
> > does vdr support VPS, so postponed programs are recorded correctly?
>
> Since DVB does not support VPS - VDR doesnt support VPS, too.
> (Same for "Showview")

Since "Showview" has nothing to do with the difference between DVB and
analogue broadcasting, it would be technically possible to implement
"Showview" into VDR, but I think there are some license problems.

mfG.

Andreas

--
Andreas Gebel                                   _._     _,-'""`-._
andreas@xcapenet.de   Tel: 0345/6782511        (,-.`._,'(       |\`-/|