[vdr] Showview? was Re: VPS

Robert Schiele <robert.schiele@t-online.de> wrote:

> http://www.ard-digital.de/FAQ/technik.html#vps

While we're at it - anyone working on Showview? It seems that some work to
decode Showview codes has already been done. Most of it is in German,
sorry.

http://www.sdt.net/minder/showview.htm
http://www.isis.de/members/~fichtner/ShowView/

If needed one could use the available on-line decoders if the VDR is
online... By now, only 6-digit codes are decoded correctly. Anyone?

Hmmm - I'll write a small script to decode a showview number to a
timer.conf compatible string I think. To fully use that somebody would need
to write a plugin around it, accepting the numerical code and creating a
timer.conf entry.

--
Don't take life too seriously -- you'll never get out of it alive.