[vdr] Re: AIO-Patch for vdr-1.1.20

Hi Gavin, all

> So, Ladies and Gentlemen, there we have it, straight from the horse's
> mouth - the official difference between AIO and AIO2 is "a few more
> things" :)

> Gotta love this Open Source dedication to documentation :>

Hmm, well you could look at the code ;o)), but since you asked. Here
is what I found (don't hit me, if I forgot something, though)

Version 1:

- Adjustable Tranparency (parts of my code)
- Symbolpatch
- Timebarpatch
- RGB adjustable (OSD ONLY!)
- Fontspatch
- Colorpatch
- Volumebar: some cosmetic changes
- Color changed for mute button

Version 2 (additionally):

- Elch Style Patch
- moved color adjustment & transparency to a menu called COLOR
- Progressbar
- Added whats on now patch
- 2 different background colors available "on demand"

My Modded Version

I took the liberty to include & change the follwing things on my 1.1.17 Mod:
(aside from what's already in my readme):

- Plugins can be moved into a submenu.R results in a cleaner MainMenu
  (still working on the "Tetris" problem ;o))

- Added Symbols & Progress & Fonts (most of it shamelessly stolen
  from the AIO Patch ;o))

- All options including font size(!) are of course user selectable

- Modified Position, Width & Color of Progressbar for better readability

- Depending on how far the film has progressed, it will show a multicolor
  bar from ===> (start)White->Green->Yellow->Red(End)

- The bar now moves in the oppsoite direction, which means:
- short bar: film has just started
- long bar: film almost over

- Color changed for mute button

- Changed Red Help Button from Black on Red to White on Red for
   easier readability and symetrical reasons (White on Blue button)

- Small Fonts extended to ChannelName

- Modified Symbolpatch to prevent a SegFault from occuring if
   one tries to switch to a non-exsistant channel

- Once you exceed the last channel in your conf, the additonal
  numbers you enter are shown above the channel number (so
  you can see instantly, that you typoed ;)) Still don't like the
  color of it yet, tho.

- Added ControlBars for R G B to enable full User control over
   VDR Color Scheme

NOTE: This isn't available to the public yet, as I want to add more
and change a few things before I release it ;o))

So, hows that for open source documentation (that will make five
bucks for the dedication to documentation ;o)) Seriously, a lot of
people are simply busy with testing and programming, so there are
no full fledged docs avail.

Greetz,
Reinhard

---